Friday, April 15, 2011

life after the wedding

You know its amazing that the last time i checked everyone is asking me about the wedding, my next step, how far with everything and i find it very interesting. Right now as i have started counseling, it occurs to me that we make such a fuss about the big day and forget to think about the marriage. That is where i am at now...THE MARRIAGE. I truly know i am in love with my boo and there is no looking around or turning back for me. I know i want to spend the rest of my life with him. I know he means the world to me and i know i would be a very different person now if i hadn't met him. We all know how it is when you are still staying under your parents care but when all is said and done( in church) we start our life together and much as we have a lot in common, we are two very different people who have decided to commit to each other and make it through with God. I am waiting to enjoy myself, enjoy my marriage, enjoy spending time with my friend with NO LIMITS and enjoy the fruits of it all.

Note; Children are a gift from God and they do not complete, make or build a marriage and if anyone thinks so they have got it all wrong and need to consult THE BOOK. So i am happy for all those who are happily married, faithful to each other with total commitment and i cant wait to join you.....hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
enjoying the good times in life and totally ignoring the stress factors...okay trying to ignore them. I am proud to be a black woman and the fact that i mentioned the colour does not mean am racist but just means i recognise who i am. I love God, my boo, my family, my friends and many other little things that are connected to living with these categories of people. That doesn't mean i do not like making friends. I do and i love writing thus blogging.