Thursday, June 10, 2010

beauty of life

you know how the worst can happen when you least expect it. Its so interesting the way we think of what to do next, cry, let it go, talk about it with someone. Sing, go watch a movie, name it, there is always a solution. Today i did get a negative response about something i have been waiting for for a long time. i thought i deserved it but God said no. I had prayed, read verses, hoped to get this scholarship but nothing. I still have another shot at another scholarship but i guess God is trying to tell me that life doesnt always turn out the way we expected it to and when it doesnt, its not the end of the world but another chance to believe pray and trust, be blessed for all those who got disappointed today like i did. Life is not exactly a bed of roses but you can make it one in the way you face your trials and tribulations. praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
enjoying the good times in life and totally ignoring the stress factors...okay trying to ignore them. I am proud to be a black woman and the fact that i mentioned the colour does not mean am racist but just means i recognise who i am. I love God, my boo, my family, my friends and many other little things that are connected to living with these categories of people. That doesn't mean i do not like making friends. I do and i love writing thus blogging.