Wednesday, November 24, 2010

anxiety

There is nothing as terrible as anxiety, it gives you discomfort, squashes you, pokes you, makes you nervous, irritates you and yet most times when it comes, its inevitable. Here i am waiting for the results of a scholarship interview. I have done everything to keep my mind off the idea but it still pokes me because i still live in the unknown. I know that all the people there at the interview had potential so i guess that is what makes me so nervous. There was the confident guy, the loud chic, the chic who panicked the most, the quiet guy, the talkative chic, the hopeful one, the guy who had been through it before and then me. In all this i remember what one guy said," its not the end of the world and whatever the results are, its okay and one doesn't have to get stressed about all this." I was encouraged! But then again, here i am, nervous like never before. Anxious like never before but hopeful and sure that God is definitely faithful to see me through this moment. He has done before and so why not now and today when it all seems so tight. I will keep hopeful because this is the only way i can beat this anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
enjoying the good times in life and totally ignoring the stress factors...okay trying to ignore them. I am proud to be a black woman and the fact that i mentioned the colour does not mean am racist but just means i recognise who i am. I love God, my boo, my family, my friends and many other little things that are connected to living with these categories of people. That doesn't mean i do not like making friends. I do and i love writing thus blogging.